CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 6, 2008

Smile Princess is an Angry Princess....

Ok so i hate my family. all they do is find everything wrong with me. ako na lng ng ako ang may kasalanan. it's my b-day you know. and all they do is find everything that is wrong with me and my friends. at least i'm not like my stupid cousins who smoke and drink and do other dumb butt ideas. I go to the movies and parties and come home everday and i dnt rebel. i keep up the best grades possible and i do my best in everything i do. BUT IT'S NOT GOOD ENOUGH!!! it's just not fair. what more can i dot. i am at the top of my class. i am planning on going to a really good school. i am planning on making my family's life really easy after i graduate. but now i dont feel like it. bahala cla. they can't appreciate how much hard work i am doing. they say it is for me but it is for THEM! i am so pissed off. I HATE MY FAMILY!!!!!