CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 1, 2008

Goodbye Crazy Princess

ok wow. i got through the first week of schoo. my classes are still messed up and guzman should just get fired. i hate her. she is gay! my group is completely crazy. i dont know what to do with them. cherry is my besty right now. she knows me and i can really trust her. diva s still diva. she dont know that i got problems with her and her lies but i do. roseann is kinda being a bitch and amy is still cool. crazy is crazy. she is full of it. i'm really starting to get pissed with her. i thought that she would be one of my friends that were not face and i could count on her but i can't. today she made plans with me. she said that me n her would go out today and watch a very special love but she ditched me as usual. she is not a good friend. i hate her right now. plus the fact that i have to c her tomorrow. tomorrow i might have to c her 2nd period and 4th and 6th and 7th. i dont think i can deal with it. i think i will just have to treat her like diva. i wont tell her that she is a bitch to her face but she is. she can have fun with her stupid lil prayer meeting but i dont give a f**k it is not my problem. crazy princess is a lier and she don't know wuts up. now that she has pissed me off she can just stay with her lil prayer meeting losers. not my issue. i have my friends at skool. i can't believe that i trusted her. i really thought that i found a friend who was not plastik and who was real with me but i was oh so wrong. i am planning to write a song about her. i have been writing songs a lot lately. especially about how i feel. lately it's been about ice. a lot of it has been about how i feel now that he is leaving. well now that he is gone. it really sucks. i am kinda heart broken. but oh well. i can deal because he promised that he would come to my important dates. like choir shows and all that fun stuff. i think im still goin prom with him. idk right now and idc. so my next few songs will be about crazy princess n how she is not a good friend. she thinks wut she is doing is ok but it is not. she is really hurting us all and it's not cool. im so sick of her stupid prayer meeting shit. i know she loves her religion but damn wut she is doing is messed up. she is like a back stabber now. she's lying to our faces and causing issues in our crew. screw her. i am so pissed of.
ok so high school is fun. senior year is kick back. it is kinda stressful but i can deal. my classes are still funky but i will get it fixed. so i guess i got it all out today. sorta. my comp at home is being mean and so i am at my aunts house. so i will write back here when i have a good thing to talk about. i think. most of the drama should be gone soon n everything should go back to normal. except with crazy princess. she is too far gone with our crew. screw her and all her lies!!!!!!! GRRRR!!!!! i now disown crazy princess from our sworn family.