CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Smile Princess is....hmmmm

Ok so i guess everything is back to normal...sorta...but i am still not ok with everything that has gone on. i don't trust the same people anymore. i dont know how to look at certain people. one person and i think you know who that is, just offended me and our friends. i am so grr. idc. no one is who they seem. no one gets what it's like to be me. this blog was once shared by two people n now it is myn. we titled this blog ONCE UPON A TIME... and it is true. this story was once upon a time. and there is no hope of getting that story back. depressing huh. so now i am just concentrating on myself. i really don't listen to those around me. i seem like i do though. i doubt anyone will ever be able to tell that i have changed so drastically. funny huh. hahah. not relaly. so i have set goals for myself and i have a to do list. that is all that i will worry about from now on. no one else matters at the moment. no one cares enough to matter. idk. i guess you could say i am not having a good time right now. the only thing i am really enjoying is choir. because every1 there is new to me. i don't have to talk to any of them and i dont have to trust them. if one of my "friends" were in that class i probably wouldn't be having as much fun. hahahahah. i really like to sing. i have a talent for music and i have always known that. there is so much crap going on and i know that music will never change. art will never change. it will always be my outlet. when i write stories and when i sing and when i draw it is all me. my emotions my ideas, my life pouring out. that is what it is all about. sometimes what comes out is scary but i know that i have to face my emotions. i have to face it and the only way for me to face it is to let it out. and i do that a lot now. i will write back here when i get home.